Technology for Civil Society Summit Coming Up
The Prague Civil Society Centre will be hosting Unlock 2020, their civic tech summit, on May 28 to 29 and is currently accepting applications to attend (deadline March 5, 2020). The summit will feature the newest campaigns and master classes for using technology to advance civic projects. Sessions will cover topics including:
- new media & activism
- online privacy & security
- smart cities & urban development
- ecological crisis & green tech
- monetization & community building
- technologies for transparency & investigative journalism.
Unlock 2020 welcomes applicants from Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Russia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, and Uzbekistan. To learn more click here.